2013-06-20

"Basketball Training with Dylan"

These are the posts we've been waiting for. They are well made, funny, and best of all, it seems like they keep coming!!! These are the movies that will be published frequently. Sometimes once a day!!! Whoa! Stay here!


Animation 1: "Basketball Training with Dylan"

This one took me a total of 3 hours of non stop work!!! other than a 7 min. hot dog break. It's the story of a boy who is learning basketball and puts his faith in God. Will it work? Based on the bible verse that says "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength!"  If your wondering, I made the background my studio table. I guess you can say it is a "desk top animation!"
video
Biblical Bricks

2 comments:

CJ said...

Great Video! I love that basketball. Great effects.

CJ @ Building LEGOS with Christ

Noah R said...

Thanks for the compliment!

-Biblical bricks