2013-12-11

Secret Short Film coming soon...

Secret Short Film

I am very excited to unveil the new short film that is coming in the year of 2014. It will be adventurous and exciting. It will be funny and wild! Last Sunday, I started making the film sets. They are super cool. I just finished the scary cave (as seen below).
I am not giving to much of the story away but it will be fun! I am hoping to make it a 10 minute film with parts that will be put on the site. I know you all hate to wait for this film... don't worry, I do to! So what are some of your ideas for this short film? Any character ideas or set scenes? Its a mystery! More info will be unveiled by the new year! Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!


Please comment below to share your thoughts on this exciting film coming out at the beginning of 2014! I want to hear from you!

No comments: