2014-01-31

Tutorial 4: Part 3: How to use Blogger

Tutorial 4: Part 3: How to use Blogger

How to make a Blog part 3
Well I hope you have been watching the other parts of this series on how to make a blog with Google Blogger. On this final part, I will be telling you how to share your blog with the world.

When I started out on Blogger last May, I didn't know many people. All I knew to do was post interesting stuff on my blog! So I did! Well I also got a Google+ account. If you make a blog, I highly recommend getting yourself a Google+ account. Because people will find you easier on it and that will lead them to your blog! How exciting! Every post you make on your Blog can be put on Google+ too! This will raise traffic!
Another way is to get a you-tube account! All you need to do is make movies and put them on you tube. Share about your site on the videos and then each person that watches the movie will see your blog link! You never know, you may have a lucky video that will make lots of views! There is also twitter and facebook too! The bottom line is, you always want to put out material that will interest people! Try to make your posts sound appealing!  
And remember to respond to the questions and comments you get from people A.S.A.P. They will respect your quickness and interest in their comments! This creates a friendly environment!
And remember to have Fun!
Don't let your social networks become a social trap! It can be easy to only put your time into online friends and people. Have fun everybody when you make your blog and if any more help is needed, leave a comment below!

Go to the Tutorials page to see the other parts!

No comments: