2014-03-20

First Day Of Spring 2014

Spring Cross Garden 2014

Hooray! Today is the first day of spring! I like spring because of the new life it brings. From the flowers to the trees, spring is springing everything up! I also like spring because comes spring comes summer!!! And I absolutly luvvv summer! But most importantly, Spring means Jesus! He died on the cross and rose from the grave on Easter! Thank you Jesus!


So today while doing school, I really wanted to make something to celebrate the first day of spring! So I made this awesome flower garden with a cross in the middle. I got the idea from a greenhouse we live by, that makes a real version of this each spring! (As seen below!)
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, this paragraph is pleasant, my younger sister is analyzing
these things, therefore I am going to let know her.

my web page: muscle building system