2014-06-20

WE REACHED 1000 +1's!!!

WE REACHED 1000 +1's!!!
Well I am so so so so so happy to announce that I have reached 1000 likes on Google+! I was so happy to reach this goal. It has taken me over a year but was well worth it all. You may be thinking that BBP reached its goal and has now ended....but you are so wrong! We will continue to grow and Reach the world to Jesus through awesome Lego stuff! 

I want to specially thank a few people for helping me: +Nathanel Titane  +CJ Buildinglegoswithchrist +Salvador Iglesias +Anthony KR +Glenn Copeland +LEGOLAND® Holidays +Brian Hunt +Zac B. +Lego Artman +Jim Pe +Legocool maniac +WoodrowVillage . +Lego Tin and all of my fans out there. You all mean the world to me! U are all awesome! Thanks so much for your support...once again... thank you!


No comments: